Earex Advance Ear Drops has a dual-action formula to soften and removes hard earwax, so you can hear more of the moments that matter. Used regularly, Earex Advance Ear Drops can also prevent the build-up of hardened earwax.
For a dual-action treatment of earwax build-up use Earex Advance Ear Drops
Earex Advance Ear Drops is especially suited for people who are more likely to suffer from earwax problems – such as children, the elderly, hearing aid users, and water sports enthusiasts – because Earex Advance Ear Drops not only helps remove earwax, but it can help prevent build-up.
Earex Advance Ear Drops contain glycerol to gently soften the wax, and urea peroxide, which releases oxygen to break up the hardened earwax deposits.
It is suitable for use in adults, children over 2 years, elderly people, hearing aid users and water sports enthusiasts
Prevents earwax build-up
How to use Earex Advance Ear Drops
• Tilt your head on one side and squeeze the bottle to drop 3-6 drops
of Earex Advance Ear Drops in the ear.
• Keep your head tilted for a few minutes to allow the drops to soak
into the earwax.
• Keep the drops in the ear for a few minutes, then rinse with
• Wipe away any excess drops from the outer ear using tissue
or cotton wool.
• Repeat once or twice daily for the removal of earwax, or once a
week to help prevent the earwax build up.
• Treatment usually takes 3-6 days, after which an improvement
should be noticed.
As the earwax begins to soften, before it is removed, it can begin
to swell slightly, which might give a feeling of fullness in the ear,
temporarily affect hearing, and occasionally, can cause slight
dizziness or affect balance. A temporary bubbling sensation
Should these symptoms persist or worsen, or if you experience any
other side effects or burning, stop using Earex Advance Ear Drops
and seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
• Earex Advance Ear Drops should only be used in the ear.
• Do not use if ear drum has been damaged or perforated, there is an infection or any problems with ears (eczema, itching sensation,
dermatitis or any other local cutaneous problem).
• Do not swallow.
• Do not use at the same time as any other ear drop preparations.
• Do not insert hearing aids immediately after use but allow at least 15 minutes for any residue to be removed.
• Suitable for children following medical advice.
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
When should you not use Earex Advance Ear Drops?
Do not use Earex Advance Ear Drops if:
• your ear drum has been damaged or perforated, you have an
infection or any problems with your ears (eczema, itching sensation, dermatitis and any other local cutaneous problem).
• you are sensitive to any ingredients listed above.
Glycerol BP, Urea Hydrogen Peroxide 5%.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Fertility treatment in women
Active Ingredient: choriogonadotropin alfa
Available in UK Size 4-7 and UK Size 8-11
Multi-purpose Fine Rib Style – Black
Compression Factor 14-18
£19.75 – £19.79
£19.75 – £19.79
£12.30 – £12.50
£12.30 – £12.50