Vaginal thrush is caused by the fungus Candida albicans in women and it is quite common and it is nothing to worry about.
Which women are prone to Vaginal Thrush:
- During pregnancy
- If you have completed a course of antibiotics
- If you have type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes
- If you are on your menstrual period
- If you take oral contraceptive pills
How to Treat Vaginal Thrush
Treating thrush in women is quite straightforward.
- External Cream – Canesten Thrush Cream
- Internal Cream – Canesten Once Internal Cream
- Oral Capsules — Canesten 150mg oral Capsules Canesten Duo
- Internal Vaginal Tablets – Canesten Pessary