Directions: For adults and children 12 years and over. It is important to use enough nicotine spray to control cravings, and using 1 or 2 sprays corresponds to the nicotine from a cigarette.
Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use a second spray. If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays.
For many smokers this means about 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour. Do not use more than 2 sprays per dose or 4 sprays per hour or 64 sprays per day. Before use, please read the information leaflet carefully.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme. Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
Warning: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
If you need any advise before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
May initially cause mouth and throat irritation. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below. Contains ethanol. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
This pack contains 2 Nicorette QuickMist SmartTrack MouthSpray dispensers, each containing 13.2 ml of solution which provides at least 150 sprays of 1 mg nicotine (per spray). Other ingredients contained in the solution include: Propylene glycol, Anhydrous ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Levomenthol, Mint flavour, Cooling flavour, Sucralose, Acesulfame potassium, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Hydrochloric acid, Purified water.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Features of Infrared Contactless Forehead Thermometer
1. Accurate measurement: The product adopts the optical principle, the measurement accuracy is controlled at ± 0.2 ℃, high accuracy provides reliable data.
2. Simple operation: The product supports one-button temperature measurement. The thermometer will quickly measure the temperature when the trigger is pressed.
3. Convenient reading: The product adopts digital display reading mode and supports backlight design. It can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius measurement with one click, which is very convenient.
4. Two units: The product supports the measurement of Fahrenheit temperature and Celsius temperature, which can meet the needs of different situations.
5. Body temperature measurement mode: when the measured value is lower than 32.0 ℃, “LO” is displayed and a “Beep” tone is issued, when the measured value is higher than 42.9 ℃, “Hi” is displayed and a Beep tone is issued.
6. High safety: The product supports non-contact measurement and can be used with confidence.Learn More
Relaxit Microenemas 5ml 12 is used in the treatment of constipation and to soften hardened stools.
£4.50 £10.99 £10.99
FFP2 KN95 Face Masks are recommended when the respiratory system needs to be protected. This can be required in several circumstances including:
FFP2 KN95 masks are World Health Organisation certified for medical workers who are near people suffering from respiratory diseases especially when performing Aerosol-Generating Procedures.
Available in 5 colours, Black, Blue, White, Pink and GreyLearn More
A high-performance recovery cream for sensitive skin Contains 67% Avene Thermal Spring Water to relieve & comfort skin Formulated with only thirteen carefully selected ingredients to reduce the risk of irritation Restores the skin?s natural defense mechanisms Skin appears calmer softer smoother & nourished Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic
Exclusive device formula intact – patented opening and closing system, which allows you to maintain the formula sterila, safe from germs, during the lifetime of the product.Learn More
Avene RICH Revitalizing Nourishing Cream, with Natural red-fruit extract, is designed for very dry sensitive skin, which is tired and in need of intense nourishment, because it lacks radiance, feels rough to the touch, tends to become dehydrated more quickly, and is more sensitive.
Patented active complex CohedermTM, combined with protective actives which provide long-lasting soothing and hydrating relief by creating water reservoirs with anti-irritating Avene Thermal Spring Water
Benefits of AVENE HYDRATING EMULSION SPF30
– Provides long-lasting hydration, up to 24 hours,
– SPF30, UVA-UVB protection
– Leaves skin soothed, revitalized, and hydrated
– For people with normal to combination sensitive skin