Relaxit Microenema are used to soften hardened stools. Relaxit is put into the back passage (rectum) to soften and allow you to have your bowels open.
The Relaxit micro enema is inserted into the back passage to soften hard stools and allow you to have your bowels open.
Each tube is for single use only. The tube must not be
re-used in order to minimise the risk of infection to patients
Contains Sodium citrate dehydrate, sodium lauryl sulphate, sorbic acid, glycerol, sorbitol solution 70% and purified water
Relaxit does not usually cause side effects. You may experience
cramps and the feeling that you need to pass stools, even when
you have nothing to pass or you may pass mucus or blood.
If any of the side effects get serious, or if you notice any side
effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the
Take special care with Relaxit
• Before you use Relaxit consult your doctor if you suffer
from any disease of the back passage (rectum).
• If you have been told by your doctor that you have
intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before
using this product.
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or
recently taken or used other products to help you open your
bowels (e.g. laxatives).
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Relaxit can be safely used during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you are concerned ask your doctor or pharmacist
for advice before using Relaxit.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Senosoft sachets contain Macrogol 4000, which is an osmotic laxative that promotes re-hydration and softens the stools, perfect for those suffering from constipation.Learn More
Features of Infrared Contactless Forehead Thermometer
1. Accurate measurement: The product adopts the optical principle, the measurement accuracy is controlled at ± 0.2 ℃, high accuracy provides reliable data.
2. Simple operation: The product supports one-button temperature measurement. The thermometer will quickly measure the temperature when the trigger is pressed.
3. Convenient reading: The product adopts digital display reading mode and supports backlight design. It can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius measurement with one click, which is very convenient.
4. Two units: The product supports the measurement of Fahrenheit temperature and Celsius temperature, which can meet the needs of different situations.
5. Body temperature measurement mode: when the measured value is lower than 32.0 ℃, “LO” is displayed and a “Beep” tone is issued, when the measured value is higher than 42.9 ℃, “Hi” is displayed and a Beep tone is issued.
6. High safety: The product supports non-contact measurement and can be used with confidence.Learn More
£35.99 £4.50 £10.99 £10.99
FFP2 KN95 Face Masks are recommended when the respiratory system needs to be protected. This can be required in several circumstances including:
FFP2 KN95 masks are World Health Organisation certified for medical workers who are near people suffering from respiratory diseases especially when performing Aerosol-Generating Procedures.
Available in 5 colours, Black, Blue, White, Pink and GreyLearn More
A high-performance recovery cream for sensitive skin Contains 67% Avene Thermal Spring Water to relieve & comfort skin Formulated with only thirteen carefully selected ingredients to reduce the risk of irritation Restores the skin?s natural defense mechanisms Skin appears calmer softer smoother & nourished Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic
Exclusive device formula intact – patented opening and closing system, which allows you to maintain the formula sterila, safe from germs, during the lifetime of the product.Learn More
Avene RICH Revitalizing Nourishing Cream, with Natural red-fruit extract, is designed for very dry sensitive skin, which is tired and in need of intense nourishment, because it lacks radiance, feels rough to the touch, tends to become dehydrated more quickly, and is more sensitive.
Patented active complex CohedermTM, combined with protective actives which provide long-lasting soothing and hydrating relief by creating water reservoirs with anti-irritating Avene Thermal Spring Water
Benefits of AVENE HYDRATING EMULSION SPF30
– Provides long-lasting hydration, up to 24 hours,
– SPF30, UVA-UVB protection
– Leaves skin soothed, revitalized, and hydrated
– For people with normal to combination sensitive skin
– Plant-based cleanser
– Promotes long-lasting skin protection
– Leaves skin perfectly clean and comfortable without drying it
Gentle cleansing gel for blemish-prone skin. Helps to purify the skin and regulate oil production, leaving the skin feeling fresh and clean. Can be used on the face and body. Soap-free, paraben-free.Learn More