Suffering from hay fever? Pirinase Hayfever Relief can help relieve the sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose for up to 24 hours. With its easy-to-use nozzle, Pirinase makes life a little easier for those pesky spring allergies.
Pirinase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray for Adults not only helps relieve your symptoms but prevents them from getting worse. The active ingredient, fluticasone propionate, is a corticosteroid that helps control inflammation and prevent your body’s reaction to allergens. Use Pirinase every day for best results.
When you use Pirinase Allergy Spray every day, it has an anti-inflammatory action and works in a similar way to natural body chemicals that control inflammation. The active ingredient is fluticasone propionate of the corticosteroid family which helps reduce your reactions when allergens (‘triggers’) are around by calming down signaling molecules within us so they don’t cause anymore problems with our health
Talk to your doctor before using Pirinase Allergy if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
After using Pirinase Hayfever Relief, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
The price of Pirinase Hayfever Relief is £6.99
You can buy Pirinase Hayfever Relief at Dock Pharmacy Essex UK, UK Online Pharmacy.
Pirinase Hayfever Relief is available to buy over the counter.
How to use Pirinase Hayfever Relief
Always shake well before use. Only use in the nose. Do not swallow.
To get the best results from Pirinase Hayfever Relief, use the spray every day.
Pirinase Hayfever Relief quickly starts to reduce inflammation and swelling in your nose, although it may take 3 or 4 days to build up to its maximum protective effect. You should try to use the spray in the morning.
Adults aged 18 years and over:
Spray two puffs into each nostril once daily.
Once your symptoms have improved, you may be able to reduce
the dose to one puff into each nostril once daily.
• Do not spray more than 4 sprays (200 micrograms) in a day.
• Use the lowest dose possible to control your symptoms.
• If your symptoms do not improve after 7 days, or they are still
not well controlled, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not use more than the recommended dose.
1. Shake the bottle well and remove the dust cap.
2. Blow your nose gently.
3. Close one nostril as shown and put the nozzle in the other nostril. Tilt
your head forward slightly and keep the bottle upright. Hold the bottle as shown
4. Start to breathe in slowly through your nose. While you are breathing in, squirt a spray of fine mist into your nostril by pressing down firmly on the collar with your fingers
5. Breathe out through your mouth. Repeat step 4 to take a second spray in the same nostril.
6. Remove the nozzle from this nostril and breathe out through your mouth
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the other nostril.
8. After using the spray, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue or handkerchief and replace the dust cap.
Do not use Pirinase Hayfever Relief
• Do not use if you are taking medicines for HIV.
• Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to
fluticasone propionate or to any of the other ingredients (listed
in Section 6 of patient information leaflet).
• Do not use if you are under 18 years.
Take special care with Pirinase Hayfever Relief
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Pirinase Hayfever Relief if you have an infection in your nose or sinuses, if you have a high temperature or you have recently had surgery, an injury or ulcers in your nose.
• If your symptoms do not improve after 7 days, or they are still not well controlled, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not use continuously for more than 1 month unless your doctor tells you to.
• Contact your doctor if you experience blurred vision or other visual disturbances, which could be caused by conditions such as cataract or glaucoma.
If you are taking other medicines
Do not use this medicine if you are taking medicines for HIV.
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription; particularly corticosteroid medicines (including eczema creams, asthma inhalers, tablets, injections, nasal sprays, and eye or nose drops)
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Talk to your doctor before using Pirinase Hayfever Relief if you are
pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Pirinase Hayfever Relief can have side effects, but not everybody gets them.
Very rare (affects less than 1 in 10,000 people) Stop taking this medicine and seek immediate medical help if you experience:
• Allergic reactions. These may include developing a rash, swelling of the mouth or face or having difficulty breathing.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor if you experience:
• Eye problems such as pain.
• Nasal problems such as pain and/or persistent bleeding.
Unknown (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data)
• Eye problems such as blurred vision.
• Sores in the nose.
Common (affects between 1 in 10 and 1 in 100 people)
• Unpleasant taste or smell.
• Dryness or irritation in the nose or throat.
Very common (affects more than 1 in 10 people)
• Nose bleeds.
Other side effects which have been reported are:
• Sneezing after using the spray but this soon stops
It is important to follow the dose instructions shown in Section 3. Using Pirinase Hayfever Relief at higher doses or for a prolonged period of time can cause a number of changes in your body such as catching infections more easily.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card in the Google
Play or Apple App Store. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Pirinase Hayfever relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray contains fluticasone propionate. Always read the label
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the ‘EXP’ date shown on the pack.
Use within three months of first use.
Do not store above 30°C.
Click here for the Patient Information leaflet
Please read before using the product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Kenalog Injection 40mg/ml – Triamcinolone Acetonide Injection, Pack 5 Kenalog Injection 40mg/ml is an anti-inflammatory steroid injection used to treat a variety of conditions including allergies, arthritis, skin disorders and respiratory diseases. The active ingredient in the injection is triamcinolone acetonide, which works by decreasing inflammation in certain areas of the body. It can be […]Learn More
Rybelsus Tablets – Semaglutide Tablets is available in 3 strengths
Ozempic Injection – Semaglutide Injection, Pack of 1 Pre-filled Pen is available in 3 strengths:
Co-Trimoxazole Suspension is available in 2 strengths:
£28.50 – £133.50
Diltiazem Cream is available in two strengths
£28.50 – £133.50
Diltiazem Suspension 60mg/5ml manufactured for your orderLearn More
£7.50 – £9.75
Hypovase Tablets – Prazosin, 60 Tablets Introducing Hypovase Tablets – the ultimate solution for managing high blood pressure, heart failure, Raynaud’s Disease, and prostatic hyperplasia in men. Hypovase Tablets contain prazosin hydrochloride, an active substance from the alpha-blocker group of medications. Hypovase Tablets work by relaxing the blood vessels in your body, which helps to […]Learn More
£7.50 – £9.75
£27.79 – £54.75
Propranolol Oral Solution is available 4 strengths:
£27.79 – £54.75
There are no reviews yet.