Nexium control 20mg tablets:
Nexium Control ingredient Esomeprazole
Nexium Control® works by limiting the amount of acid your stomach produces, helping prevent heartburn.
Control heartburn and indigestion with Nexium Control 20mg tablets.
Take Nexium Control® and get protected from heartburn within 24 hours*, so you can get on with your life.
The recommended dose is one tablet a day.
• Do not take more than this recommended dose of one tablet (20 mg) a day, even if you don’t feel an improvement
• You may need to take the tablets for 2 or 3 days in a row before your reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn
and acid regurgitation) get better.
• The treatment length is up to 14 days
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you notice any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Nexium Control and contact a doctor immediately:
• Sudden wheezing, swelling of your lips, tongue and throat, rash, fainting or difficulties in swallowing (severe allergic
reaction, seen rarely)
• Reddening of the skin with blisters or peeling. There may also be severe blisters and bleeding in the lips, eyes, mouth,
nose and genitals. This could be ‘Stevens-Johnson syndrome’ or ‘toxic epidermal necrolysis’, seen very rarely.
• Yellow skin, dark urine and tiredness, which can be symptoms of liver problems, seen rarely.
Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you experience any of the following signs of infection:
This medicine may in very rare cases affect the white blood cells leading to immune deficiency. If you have an
infection with symptoms such as fever with a severely reduced general condition or fever with symptoms of a local
infection such as pain in the neck, throat or mouth or difficulties in urinating, you must consult your doctor as soon as
possible so that a lack of white blood cells (agranulocytosis) can be ruled out by a blood test. It is important for you to
give information about your medicine at this time.
Other side effects include:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
• Effects on your stomach or gut: diarrhoea, stomach ache, constipation, wind (flatulence).
• Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
• Swelling of the feet and ankles.
• Disturbed sleep (insomnia), feeling sleepy.
• Dizziness, tingling feelings such as “pins and needles”.
• Spinning feeling (vertigo).
• Dry mouth.
• Changes in blood tests that check how the liver is working.
• Skin rash, lumpy rash (hives) and itchy skin.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Temporarily hold lost fillings and inlays in place until you have a chance to visit the dentist with DenTek Temparin Max.
Ascorbic Acid Tablets contain ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is a form of vitamin C. It
is used as a supplement to supports multiple bodily processes and helps to keep us feeling physically and mentally well.
The body needs Vitamin D for bones as we need it to absorb calcium and we also need it for the normal functioning of the immune system as well as for muscle function.
These Careway supplements contain 25µg of vitamin D per tablet.
Nurofen for Children Strawberry 7 – 12 years Double Strength 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension is a liquid ibuprofen suspensions that provides pain and fever relief for children 7yrs – 12yrs and weighing over 20kg.
• Suitable for children over the age of 7
• Starts to get to work in 15 minutes to relieve fever
• Up to 8 hours fever relief
• Sugar & colour free
• Spoon for accurate and easy dosing
Double Strenght Ibuprofen suspension 200mg/5ml
Paracetamol suspension for children 3 plus months
Paracetamol 120mg suspension, Generic of Calpol
Brand might differ from the image shownLearn More
Emla Cream temporarily numbs skin for pain relief during injections
Emla cream should be best used for procedures which use needles, including injections
Emla cream gets to work within 60 minutes
• Includes one 5g tube of cream (non-absorbent dressings should be purchased separately)
Constella (Linaclotide) is used to treat certain types of bowel problems (irritable bowel syndrome with constipation, chronic idiopathic constipation).Learn More
If your cough feels like it is wet, and you’re producing mucus or phlegm, you may have a mucus cough. Try Benylin Mucus Cough Max
Strepsil soothing throat spray, Soothe sore, scratchy throats with the ease of a spray enriched with honey.