Nexium control 20mg tablets:
Nexium Control ingredient Esomeprazole
Nexium Control® works by limiting the amount of acid your stomach produces, helping prevent heartburn.
Control heartburn and indigestion with Nexium Control 20mg tablets.
Take Nexium Control® and get protected from heartburn within 24 hours*, so you can get on with your life.
The recommended dose is one tablet a day.
• Do not take more than this recommended dose of one tablet (20 mg) a day, even if you don’t feel an improvement
• You may need to take the tablets for 2 or 3 days in a row before your reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn
and acid regurgitation) get better.
• The treatment length is up to 14 days
Order & Collect
Free next day collection from In Store
£3.50 or free when you spend £45 or more
Next Day Delivery
£4.75 – place before 7pm for delivery the next day. Excludes weekends
Named Day Delivery
£3.95 – choose a weekday within the next 14 days for delivery
£5.50 – usually delivered between 7am – 1pm
For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
If you notice any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Nexium Control and contact a doctor immediately:
• Sudden wheezing, swelling of your lips, tongue and throat, rash, fainting or difficulties in swallowing (severe allergic
reaction, seen rarely)
• Reddening of the skin with blisters or peeling. There may also be severe blisters and bleeding in the lips, eyes, mouth,
nose and genitals. This could be ‘Stevens-Johnson syndrome’ or ‘toxic epidermal necrolysis’, seen very rarely.
• Yellow skin, dark urine and tiredness, which can be symptoms of liver problems, seen rarely.
Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you experience any of the following signs of infection:
This medicine may in very rare cases affect the white blood cells leading to immune deficiency. If you have an
infection with symptoms such as fever with a severely reduced general condition or fever with symptoms of a local
infection such as pain in the neck, throat or mouth or difficulties in urinating, you must consult your doctor as soon as
possible so that a lack of white blood cells (agranulocytosis) can be ruled out by a blood test. It is important for you to
give information about your medicine at this time.
Other side effects include:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
• Effects on your stomach or gut: diarrhoea, stomach ache, constipation, wind (flatulence).
• Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
• Swelling of the feet and ankles.
• Disturbed sleep (insomnia), feeling sleepy.
• Dizziness, tingling feelings such as “pins and needles”.
• Spinning feeling (vertigo).
• Dry mouth.
• Changes in blood tests that check how the liver is working.
• Skin rash, lumpy rash (hives) and itchy skin.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Odaban Antiperspirant spray is gentle and effective that offers a long-lasting protection for most areas of the body. Whether making an important business presentation or holding hands on a date, no matter what the ambient temperature, Odaban will bring you the freedom to concentrate and of course, a new found confidence.
Odaban Antiperspirant spray is recommended by health professionals worldwide. The convenient and unique pump spray is 100% free from perfumes and allergy-inducing products.
Odaban Spray Uses
Odaban is the most effective and safest antiperspirant for the control of excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) and the associated complications of body odor, sweat rashes, “Athlete’s Foot”, sports blistering and chafing, especially that experienced by the wearers of artificial limbs.
Odaban can be used to control the complications of excessive sweating for the below areas of the body:
Becodefence Plus has a unique double action:
Becodefence Kids nasal Spray works directly where the allergy reaction starts, on the respiratory mucosa of the nose.
Becodefence Kids nasal Spray contains a unique thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
Becodefence Kids works by defusing pollen rapidly, supporting fast clearance of allergens and by forming a micro gel barrier to prevent against further irritation. Therefore, Becodefence Kids should be used at the first sign of symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
It can be used by children between 6 – 12 years of age.