Nexium Control is not meant to bring immediate relief. You may need to take the capsules for 2-3 days in a row before you feel better.
You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 14 days.
How To Use
The recommended dose is one capsule a day.
• Do not take more than this recommended dose of one capsule (20 mg) a day, even if you don’t feel an improvement immediately.
• You may need to take the capsules for 2 or 3 days in a row before your reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn
and acid regurgitation) get better.
• The treatment length is up to 14 days
Product Information Nexium Control Capsules 20mg Esomeprazole
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
• Effects on your stomach or gut: diarrhoea, stomach ache, constipation, wind (flatulence).
• Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
• Benign growths (polyps) in the stomach.
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
• Swelling of the feet and ankles.
• Disturbed sleep (insomnia), feeling sleepy.
• Dizziness, tingling feelings such as “pins and needles”.
• Spinning feeling (vertigo).
• Dry mouth.
• Changes in blood tests that check how the liver is working.
• Skin rash, lumpy rash (hives), and itchy skin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Microdot Max Safety Pen Needles 5mm 30G is compatible with all insulin pens injectors including those
from Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Owen Mumford
Microdot Max Insulin Pen Needles 4mm, 100 Pen Needles
Microdot HiFlow Safety Lancet 21g 2.2mm, 200 Safety Lancets
Microdot Max Blood Glucose Test Strips, 50 Test Strips
Each vial contains 50 Microdot Max test strips designed specifically for the Microdot Blood Glucose Meter.
Ideal for self-monitoring of blood glucose levels for diabetesLearn More
Moviprep Orange is intended for adults to clean the bowel so that they are ready for examination by a medical physician.
Moviprep is not for use for constipation.Learn More
£8.99 – £19.99
Hana is a contraceptive pill for women who want to prevent pregnancy. Hana is also suitable for women who can not take the combined contraceptive pills.
Hana 75 microgram tablets is now available in store over the counter and online without a prescription.
• Take one tablet at the same time every day, without any break between packs. Always read “When and how to take the tablets” before starting Hana.
You can place an order but it will not be dispatched until after the 27th of July
£8.99 – £19.99