Nexium Control is not meant to bring immediate relief. You may need to take the capsules for 2-3 days in a row before you feel better.
You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 14 days.
How To Use
The recommended dose is one capsule a day.
• Do not take more than this recommended dose of one capsule (20 mg) a day, even if you don’t feel an improvement immediately.
• You may need to take the capsules for 2 or 3 days in a row before your reflux symptoms (for example, heartburn
and acid regurgitation) get better.
• The treatment length is up to 14 days
Product Information Nexium Control Capsules 20mg Esomeprazole
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
• Effects on your stomach or gut: diarrhoea, stomach ache, constipation, wind (flatulence).
• Feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting).
• Benign growths (polyps) in the stomach.
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
• Swelling of the feet and ankles.
• Disturbed sleep (insomnia), feeling sleepy.
• Dizziness, tingling feelings such as “pins and needles”.
• Spinning feeling (vertigo).
• Dry mouth.
• Changes in blood tests that check how the liver is working.
• Skin rash, lumpy rash (hives), and itchy skin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Buccastem M Buccal Tablets are effective in treating nausea (feeling sick) and vomiting (being sick) associated with migraineLearn More
It’s made using all-natural ingredients and is rich in iron and zinc.
Rapidly reduces itching
Increases skin elasticity
Prevents en fades scars
Reduces dry and reddened skin