Relief of pain and inflammation.
Movelat Relief Gel can be useful in conditions such as backache
Suitable for: Adults, the elderly, and children aged 12 years and over.
Movelat Relief Gel is for local relief of pain and inflammation caused by:
Movelat Relief Gel is a powerful, yet gentle medication that provides relief from muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions. When applied to the skin, this gel will soothe your discomfort and help you feel better quickly.
Movelat Relief Gel is a must-have for anyone who suffers from occasional muscle pain and stiffness! Its active ingredients, mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS) and salicylic acid, work together to provide relief from pain and inflammation. So next time you’re feeling sore after a long day at work, or you’ve strained your muscles during your morning workout, be sure to apply some Movelat Relief Gel for fast relief!
Movelat Relief Gel 80g is for local relief of pain and inflammation caused by:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, suspect you are pregnant or breast-feeding
After using Movelat Relief Gel, it’s helpful to let others know about your experience. Reviews of an item help other users know that medicines received have helped the condition it is claimed for, how well the treatment worked or any issues to be aware of. We invite our users to leave a review of both their treatment and of the service provided. Click on the reviews tab to see if there has been feedback on this item.
The price of Movelat Relief Gel is £9.99
You can buy Movelat Relief Gel at Dock Pharmacy Essex UK, UK Online Pharmacy.
This medicine is available to buy over the counter. You do not need a prescription to buy Movelat Relief Gel but you might be asked some questions about your medical health when you add it to your basket.
External use only. Do not swallow.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• Before use, pierce the tube seal with the spiked top of the cap.
• Push and turn the spiked end of the cap firmly into the nozzle until you hear a click.
• The amount of gel you use will depend on the size of the area being treated.
• Between 2 and 6 inches (5-15 cm) of gel should be gently massaged into the affected area at any one time.
• You can apply Movelat Relief Gel up to four times a day.
• Do not exceed this dose.
• Some people experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather or after a bath.
• Remember to wash your hands after applying Movelat Relief Gel, unless this is the area being treated.
• If you accidentally swallow some of this gel you should contact your doctor or a hospital casualty department. You may experience rapid breathing, a ringing sound in the ears,
deafness, light-headedness or sweating.
Do not use Movelat Relief Gel:
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to mucopolysaccharide polysulfate, salicylic acid
(or any other aspirin-like medicine) or other related painkillers known as non-steroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). This is particularly important if you suffer from asthma
• if you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of Movelat Relief Gel (listed in section 6)
• if you have broken skin, infected skin or eczema
• on large areas of skin
• on or near sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes or ano-genital regions.
Movelat Relief Gel should NOT be used on children under the age of 12 years old.
Warnings and precautions
– Movelat Relief Gel is for external use only. Do NOT swallow.
– Do not exceed the dose stated in section 3.
– Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Movelat Relief Gel:
º if your signs of injury or illness do not improve or get worse.
º if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
º if you suffer from asthma.
º if you have pre-existing renal/kidney damage.
º if you are using any prescribed medicines.
– You may experience discomfort if you have sensitive skin, use the cream in hot weather
or after a bath.
– Wash your hands immediately after use.
– Stop using this gel if you experience irritation or other unwanted effects.
Do not smoke or go near naked flames – risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding,
dressings etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious
fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but not totally
See section 4 for information about possible side-effects.
Other medicines and Movelat Relief Gel
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using coumarin anti-coagulants (medicines for
thinning the blood, such as Warfarin), as Movelat Relief Gel may affect the way that such
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a
baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. Movelat Relief
Gel should not be used during the first three or last three months of pregnancy or on the
breast area during breast-feeding/lactation.
Movelat Relief Gel contains Rosemary Oil
This fragrance contains citral, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol and limonene which may cause allergic reactions
HOW TO STORE MOVELAT RELIEF GEL
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use Movelat Relief Gel after the expiry date which is stated on the tube and carton after EXP.
The expiry date refers to the last day of that month. Store below 25°C.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
Like all medicines, Movelat Relief Gel can cause side-effects, although not everybody gets
them. Rarely, Movelat Relief Gel can cause the following in sensitive individuals:
• burning sensation
• a rash.
If any of these occur, STOP using the gel and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any
possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly
(see details below). By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on
the safety of this medicine.
Please read the back of this leaflet. 9254746 1906 GB/MT
Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for ‘MHRA Yellow Card’
in the Google Play or Apple App Store
What Movelat Relief Gel contains
The active substances are:
– mucopolysaccharide polysulfate 0.2% w/w
– salicylic acid 2.0% w/w.
The other ingredients are:
– isopropyl alcohol
– disodium edetate
– polyethylene glyceryl-oleate
– rosemary oil (containing citral, eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol and limonene)
– purified water.
Please read before using the product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Increases Vitamin D levels
Increases Calcium levels
Increases phosphate levelsLearn More
£4.49 – £6.99
Imodium Dual Action Relief Tablets, help to restore your body’s natural rhythm.
Can relieve diarrhoea + painful cramps, bloating and wind Contains Loperamide & Simeticone Adults and children over 12 years Always read the label
£4.49 – £6.99
GlucoRx Safety Pen Needles, 100 Needles If you’re a healthcare professional, you know how important it is to have the right tools at your disposal to provide care for your patients. That’s why you’ll appreciate the GlucoRx Safety Pen Needles. This innovative safety pen needle is designed to protect both you and your patients during […]Learn More