Fluconazole is used to treat infections caused by fungi and may also be used to stop you from getting a candidal infection. The most common cause of fungal
infections is yeast called Candida.
Fluconazole is used to treat a fungal infection called vaginal thrush (in women), and associated candidal balanitis (in men).
The whole course for the treatment of thrush in men or
women is one 150mg capsule.
Your condition should start to improve within a few
days. If your symptoms do not clear up within a week
or you think that the capsule has not worked properly,
please speak to your doctor. If you experience another
attack of thrush after seven days you can use the
A few people develop allergic reactions although serious allergic reactions are rare. If you get any of the following symptoms, tell your doctor immediately.
• sudden wheezing, difficulty in breathing or
tightness in the chest
• swelling of eyelids, face or lips
• itching all over the body reddening of the skin or
itchy red spots
• skin rash
• severe skin reactions such as a rash that causes blistering (this can affect the mouth and tongue).
Fluconazole 150 mg Hard Capsules may affect your liver. The signs of liver problems include:
• loss of appetite
• yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes
Fluconazole Capsules may affect your adrenal glands and the levels of steroid hormones produced. The signs of adrenal problems include:
• muscle weakness
• loss of appetite
• weight loss
• abdominal pain
If any of these happen, stop taking Fluconazole 150 mg Capsules and tell your doctor immediately.
Additionally, if any of the following side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in are taking erythromycin (an antibiotic for treating
Do not use Fluconazole 150mg Hard Capsules
without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist:
• If you are under 16 years or over 60 years of age.
• If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
in Fluconazole 150mg Hard Capsules or other
antifungals and other thrush treatments.
• If you are taking any other medicine other than the
• If you are taking the antihistamine terfenadine or
the prescription medicine cisapride.
• If you have had thrush more than twice in the last six
• If you have any disease or illness affecting your liver
or kidneys or have had unexplained jaundice.
• If you have a condition that can affect the rhythm of
your heart beat.
• If you suffer from any other chronic disease or
• If you or your partner have had exposure to a
sexually transmitted disease.
• If you are unsure about the cause of your symptoms.
• If you develop signs of ‘adrenal insufficiency’ where
the adrenal glands do not produce adequate
amounts of certain steroid hormones such as cortisol
(chronic, or long lasting fatigue, muscle weakness,
loss of appetite, weight loss, abdominal pain)
• If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant
or are breastfeeding.
• If you have any abnormal or irregular vaginal
bleeding or a blood stained discharge.
• If you have vulval or vaginal sores, ulcers or blisters.
• If you are suffering from lower abdominal pain or
burning on passing urine.
• If your sexual partner does not have thrush.
• If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters.
• If you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage).
• If your penis has started to smell.
• If you have pain on passing urine.
The product should never be used again if you
experience a rash or an allergic reaction following use
of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Mission UTI Urinary Tract Infection Test Strips are for the detection of Leukocytes and Nitrite in the urine.
The easy to use strips are used as an aid in the screening of urinary tract infection (UTI).
Each pack contains:
Food supplement Riboess ( vitamin b2) 100mg capsules
Temporarily hold lost fillings and inlays in place until you have a chance to visit the dentist with DenTek Temparin Max.
Ascorbic Acid Tablets contain ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is a form of vitamin C. It
is used as a supplement to supports multiple bodily processes and helps to keep us feeling physically and mentally well.
The body needs Vitamin D for bones as we need it to absorb calcium and we also need it for the normal functioning of the immune system as well as for muscle function.
These Careway supplements contain 25µg of vitamin D per tablet.
Nurofen for Children Strawberry 7 – 12 years Double Strength 200mg/5ml Oral Suspension is a liquid ibuprofen suspensions that provides pain and fever relief for children 7yrs – 12yrs and weighing over 20kg.
• Suitable for children over the age of 7
• Starts to get to work in 15 minutes to relieve fever
• Up to 8 hours fever relief
• Sugar & colour free
• Spoon for accurate and easy dosing
Double Strenght Ibuprofen suspension 200mg/5ml
Paracetamol suspension for children 3 plus months
Paracetamol 120mg suspension, Generic of Calpol
Brand might differ from the image shownLearn More
Emla Cream temporarily numbs skin for pain relief during injections
Emla cream should be best used for procedures which use needles, including injections
Emla cream gets to work within 60 minutes
• Includes one 5g tube of cream (non-absorbent dressings should be purchased separately)
Constella (Linaclotide) is used to treat certain types of bowel problems (irritable bowel syndrome with constipation, chronic idiopathic constipation).Learn More