Fluconazole is used to treat infections caused by fungi and may also be used to stop you from getting a candidal infection. The most common cause of fungal
infections is yeast called Candida.
Fluconazole is used to treat a fungal infection called vaginal thrush (in women), and associated candidal balanitis (in men).
The whole course for the treatment of thrush in men or
women is one 150mg capsule.
Your condition should start to improve within a few
days. If your symptoms do not clear up within a week
or you think that the capsule has not worked properly,
please speak to your doctor. If you experience another
attack of thrush after seven days you can use the
A few people develop allergic reactions although serious allergic reactions are rare. If you get any of the following symptoms, tell your doctor immediately.
• sudden wheezing, difficulty in breathing or
tightness in the chest
• swelling of eyelids, face or lips
• itching all over the body reddening of the skin or
itchy red spots
• skin rash
• severe skin reactions such as a rash that causes blistering (this can affect the mouth and tongue).
Fluconazole 150 mg Hard Capsules may affect your liver. The signs of liver problems include:
• loss of appetite
• yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes
Fluconazole Capsules may affect your adrenal glands and the levels of steroid hormones produced. The signs of adrenal problems include:
• muscle weakness
• loss of appetite
• weight loss
• abdominal pain
If any of these happen, stop taking Fluconazole 150 mg Capsules and tell your doctor immediately.
Additionally, if any of the following side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in are taking erythromycin (an antibiotic for treating
Do not use Fluconazole 150mg Hard Capsules
without first consulting your doctor or pharmacist:
• If you are under 16 years or over 60 years of age.
• If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
in Fluconazole 150mg Hard Capsules or other
antifungals and other thrush treatments.
• If you are taking any other medicine other than the
• If you are taking the antihistamine terfenadine or
the prescription medicine cisapride.
• If you have had thrush more than twice in the last six
• If you have any disease or illness affecting your liver
or kidneys or have had unexplained jaundice.
• If you have a condition that can affect the rhythm of
your heart beat.
• If you suffer from any other chronic disease or
• If you or your partner have had exposure to a
sexually transmitted disease.
• If you are unsure about the cause of your symptoms.
• If you develop signs of ‘adrenal insufficiency’ where
the adrenal glands do not produce adequate
amounts of certain steroid hormones such as cortisol
(chronic, or long lasting fatigue, muscle weakness,
loss of appetite, weight loss, abdominal pain)
• If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant
or are breastfeeding.
• If you have any abnormal or irregular vaginal
bleeding or a blood stained discharge.
• If you have vulval or vaginal sores, ulcers or blisters.
• If you are suffering from lower abdominal pain or
burning on passing urine.
• If your sexual partner does not have thrush.
• If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters.
• If you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage).
• If your penis has started to smell.
• If you have pain on passing urine.
The product should never be used again if you
experience a rash or an allergic reaction following use
of the product.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Odaban Antiperspirant spray is gentle and effective that offers a long-lasting protection for most areas of the body. Whether making an important business presentation or holding hands on a date, no matter what the ambient temperature, Odaban will bring you the freedom to concentrate and of course, a new found confidence.
Odaban Antiperspirant spray is recommended by health professionals worldwide. The convenient and unique pump spray is 100% free from perfumes and allergy-inducing products.
Odaban Spray Uses
Odaban is the most effective and safest antiperspirant for the control of excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis) and the associated complications of body odor, sweat rashes, “Athlete’s Foot”, sports blistering and chafing, especially that experienced by the wearers of artificial limbs.
Odaban can be used to control the complications of excessive sweating for the below areas of the body:
Becodefence Plus has a unique double action:
Becodefence Kids nasal Spray works directly where the allergy reaction starts, on the respiratory mucosa of the nose.
Becodefence Kids nasal Spray contains a unique thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
Becodefence Kids works by defusing pollen rapidly, supporting fast clearance of allergens and by forming a micro gel barrier to prevent against further irritation. Therefore, Becodefence Kids should be used at the first sign of symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
It can be used by children between 6 – 12 years of age.