Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Joint Pain Relief Gel Max Strength is drug free and used for the treatment of pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Flexiseq osteo Gel Max Strenght is for external use only. Apply twice daily, in the morning and in the evening, a quantity appropriate to the size of the joint being treated. For example, when applying to the knee, a quantity of 2.2g corresponding to a gel length of approximately half the length of the carton should be evenly applied. Allow the treated area to dry out before covering.
Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Joint Pain Relief Gel Max Strength is for external use only.
• Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, apply twice daily, in the morning and the evening, to the soft tissues around the
affected joint. Apply a quantity appropriate to the size of the joint being treated:
– For a knee, shoulder or hip, a line as long as your index finger.
– For an ankle, wrist or the fingers on one hand, a line as long as half of your index finger.
• It is important that you personalise the dose for the particular joint you are treating.
• Wash hands after application.
• It is important to allow the treated area to dry out before covering. Failure to do so will reduce the functionality of the product.
• You must allow the Flexiseq gel to dry for at least 10 minutes, or until the skin is touch dry before covering the area.
• If the gel is taking longer than 10 minutes to dry, you have probably applied too much and you should try using a little less
• If the gel is taking less than 10 minutes, you should apply a little more next time.
• You can reduce the time it takes for Flexiseq to dry by:
– Warming the skin before applying the gel.
– Using a hairdryer on a medium setting after applying the gel, which should reduce the drying time to about 2 minutes
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use Flexiseq
Before you use Flexiseq
Do not use Flexiseq
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Flexiseq.
• On open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (the lining of the openings of the body, such as the mouth,
nose or eyes).
5. Pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Flexiseq has not been tested on pregnant women in clinical trials and therefore its use during pregnancy is not advised unless
it has been deemed necessary by your doctor or physician.
• It is unknown whether Flexiseq may be harmful to your child if you are breastfeeding. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist
for advice before using the product.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium phosphate, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium phosphate, Sodium metabisulfite, BHT.
Possible side effects
• There have been no serious side effects reported, relating to Flexiseq.
• In clinical trials Flexiseq caused minor skin irritations, mainly erythema, dry skin and rash – usually mild to moderate intensity,
transient and fading away by itself. A treatment interruption was not necessary.
• Side effects affecting the skin and subcutaneous tissue (the soft tissue beneath the skin) could occur after approximately two
weeks of treatment, but should disappear within a further few weeks if you continue to use the product. In case of continuing
side effects, you may first reduce the dose (e.g. from twice daily to once daily). If this does not improve the condition, you
may discontinue treatment with the product until the event resolves, which could be within a few days. You may then be able
to restart administration of the product after improvement of the skin condition if there is no evidence of allergic reactions
resulting from skin contact.
• In the event of serious side effects, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
• There are no known interactions with medicines.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Moviprep Orange is intended for adults to clean the bowel so that they are ready for examination by a medical physician.
Moviprep is not for use for constipation.Learn More
£8.99 – £19.99
Hana is a contraceptive pill for women who want to prevent pregnancy. Hana is also suitable for women who can not take the combined contraceptive pills.
Hana 75 microgram tablets is now available in store over the counter and online without a prescription.
• Take one tablet at the same time every day, without any break between packs. Always read “When and how to take the tablets” before starting Hana.
You can place an order but it will not be dispatched until after the 27th of July
£8.99 – £19.99
HuxD3 is Vitamin D. Peanut & Soya oil free Gelatine free
Suitable for vegetarians Alcohol free Highly absorbable Preservative free Yeast free.Learn More
A leave-on dry skin emollient cream combining an occlusive skin barrier with the hydrating power of a humectant. Light and gentle to the touch, seals moisture in, helping to smooth the surface of the skin.Learn More