Andrews Liver Salts is a laxative and antacid for mild stomach complaints. It is sold as a powder which is added to water and mixed, creating effervescence, before being swallowed. The powder contains sugar; two antacids, sodium bicarbonate and citric acid; and a laxative, magnesium sulphate.
Original Andrews Salts quickly and effectively relieve:
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
Adults: For upset stomach, indigestion and over-indulgence, measure one level spoonful (5 ml spoonful) into a glass of water and drink. Take as needed, up to a maximum of 4 times a day.
For constipation. Measure two level spoonfuls (two 5 ml spoonfuls) into a glass of water and drink. Take before breakfast or at bedtime.
Use within 3 months of opening. Check inner seal is intact before first use.
Children over 3 year: Use half the adult dose.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
If you take too much you may get diarrhoea. If this happens, reduce the dose and the effect should go away.
Check before you take Original Andrews Salts:
Ask your doctor or pharmacist:
If you are taking any prescribed medicines, particularly tetracycline antibiotics (e.g. minocycline)
If you are pregnant
If you are on a controlled sodium diet. Each 5 ml spoonful contains 319 mg of sodium
If you have high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease and avoid frequent use.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
If you need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache)
If symptoms persist
If you experience any unwanted effects.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Features of Infrared Contactless Forehead Thermometer
1. Accurate measurement: The product adopts the optical principle, the measurement accuracy is controlled at ± 0.2 ℃, high accuracy provides reliable data.
2. Simple operation: The product supports one-button temperature measurement. The thermometer will quickly measure the temperature when the trigger is pressed.
3. Convenient reading: The product adopts digital display reading mode and supports backlight design. It can switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius measurement with one click, which is very convenient.
4. Two units: The product supports the measurement of Fahrenheit temperature and Celsius temperature, which can meet the needs of different situations.
5. Body temperature measurement mode: when the measured value is lower than 32.0 ℃, “LO” is displayed and a “Beep” tone is issued, when the measured value is higher than 42.9 ℃, “Hi” is displayed and a Beep tone is issued.
6. High safety: The product supports non-contact measurement and can be used with confidence.Learn More
Relaxit Microenemas 5ml 12 is used in the treatment of constipation and to soften hardened stools.
£4.50 £10.99 £10.99
FFP2 KN95 Face Masks are recommended when the respiratory system needs to be protected. This can be required in several circumstances including:
FFP2 KN95 masks are World Health Organisation certified for medical workers who are near people suffering from respiratory diseases especially when performing Aerosol-Generating Procedures.
Available in 5 colours, Black, Blue, White, Pink and GreyLearn More
A high-performance recovery cream for sensitive skin Contains 67% Avene Thermal Spring Water to relieve & comfort skin Formulated with only thirteen carefully selected ingredients to reduce the risk of irritation Restores the skin?s natural defense mechanisms Skin appears calmer softer smoother & nourished Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic
Exclusive device formula intact – patented opening and closing system, which allows you to maintain the formula sterila, safe from germs, during the lifetime of the product.Learn More
Avene RICH Revitalizing Nourishing Cream, with Natural red-fruit extract, is designed for very dry sensitive skin, which is tired and in need of intense nourishment, because it lacks radiance, feels rough to the touch, tends to become dehydrated more quickly, and is more sensitive.
Patented active complex CohedermTM, combined with protective actives which provide long-lasting soothing and hydrating relief by creating water reservoirs with anti-irritating Avene Thermal Spring Water
Benefits of AVENE HYDRATING EMULSION SPF30
– Provides long-lasting hydration, up to 24 hours,
– SPF30, UVA-UVB protection
– Leaves skin soothed, revitalized, and hydrated
– For people with normal to combination sensitive skin