Already Sold: 220
Phenergan Elixir Sugar Free, 100ml
Allergy & Sinus, Allergy Oral Solution, Pharmacy Product
Phenergan Elixir Sugar-Free 100ml
- As symptomatic treatment for allergic reactions in children
- Travel Sickness treatment
Phenergan Elixir is not suitable for the following:
- The person taking the medicine is under 2 years of age
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to promethazine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Phenergan Elixir (See Patient Information Leaflet)
The signs of an allergic reaction include: a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue
- You are taking a medicine for depression called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). Also do not take Phenergan Elixir if you have stopped taking one of these MAOI medicines within the last 14 days. If you are not sure ask your doctor or pharmacist (see “Taking other medicines” section in the patient Information leaflet)
- The person is unconscious (in a coma) or suffers from severe dizziness, drowsiness or headache
Do not purchase this medicine if any of the above applies to you.
If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking Phenergan Elixir.