Pregnancy tests work by checking your urine for a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). Your body only makes this hormone if you are pregnant. The hormone HCG is detected by the pregnancy test strip
Over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period
– Use up to 4 days before the expected period. (In lab testing, 98% of pregnant results were detected the day before the expected period, 97% were detected 2 days before, 90% were detected 3 days before and 65% were detected 4 days before.)
– Easy to read digital results in words and numbers
– Displays unmistakably clear results in words and numbers
– No 1 Doctor recommended brand* * No 1 brand most recommended in a survey of 401 doctors (2012)
– Weeks since conception shown as 1-2, 2-3 or 3+ on screen
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator is accurate as a doctor’s urine test* over 99% accurate at telling you if you’re pregnant, from the day your period is due.Learn More
Clearblue Ultra Early Detection Visual Pregnancy Test 2 test Use Clearblue Ultra Early Detection Visual Pregnancy Test for results 6 days before your missed period, (‘Missed period’ is the day after you expect your period). Over 99% accurate from the day you expect your period. In 79% of samples tested in a lab study, pregnancy […]Learn More
An at-home, easy-to-use pregnancy test that will provide a clear and accurate result within one minute.
The one-step Early Bird Swift Pregnancy Test is simple, easy, accurate & fast. It’s approved for use in detecting pregnancy to over 99% accurate from the day your period is due and is highly sensitive, at a sensitivity level of 25mIU.
This Early Bird Swift Pregnancy Test comes as a double test pack.Learn More
This Early Bird Swift Professional Pregnancy Test kit comes as a twenty packLearn More
Freedom Midstream Pregnancy Test detects elevated levels of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in the urine, which occurs when an egg is fertilized, thus determining whether you are pregnant or not.Learn More